"Free tators for out of staters!"
So every time he sees me, he says that! Haha I thought that it was pretty funny. (:
This week we have been working really hard to find new investigators, and I have been trying really hard to be much more bold! That is super hard for me! We had a lot of opportunities to practice though! I have realized the importance of boldness. It is vital! But, I think that the word bold is misunderstood. To be bold you don't have to be mean or uninterested. To be bold you don't have to be an extrovert. To be bold you don't have to force people. Boldness is confidence, and confidence is obedience. As we are obedient than we will have happiness and confidence. It is hard to be obedient sometimes, but I know that as we work to strengthen our testimonies that it will be a lot easier to be obedient. I have found that the best way to strengthen your testimony is by sharing it! Confidently share your testimony. That is bold!
Bless
Others
Lovingly
Declare
Be bold this week with me! Go out and share the gospel with your friends. It doesn't have to be anything major. Brief humble, confident testimony. You can do it!
This week we tried to do just that, and guess what? It worked! It reminds me of one of my favorite scriptures in Malachi 3:10where the Lord promised to pour out so many blessings that we won't have room to receive them. I know that in the particular scripture is talking about the blessings of paying tithing, but I like to think of it as the blessings of being obedient to all of the commandments. I know that by being obedient we will be blessed SO MUCH! I think of it like that old nickalodeon show with the green slime bucket that they would dump out on peoples heads. Do you know what I am talking about? That is exactly what I imagine with that scripture! We get drowned (slimed) in blessings when we are obedient!
We got a referral from mormon.org this week. She is so prepared! We taught her one lesson, and she wants to be baptized! I know that there are people all over just like her who are equally prepared. It is our job to share our testimony with them. Go out and do it! I promise you will be happier if you do.
Oh, and Happy late Easter! It was such an amazing day!
Love y'all big time!!
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment