Good morning! MAN, life is so awesome!! (: Thank you all for the birthday wishes - it made my day! Thank you for the fun stuff in the package - especially the squeaky cheese! I am really enjoying that! My companion thinks I am a nut. (: Every thing in there is perfect! Are some of those cards for Sister Platt? I will give her some of the stuff. (: I love the Martinellies too! We will have a fun little party today. (: I am so glad that you made Mormon.org profiles! Those are so fun! I will look for them once they are up. (:
Thank you for the pictures! It is good to see that Linsey is doing well. I miss that girl! Tell her I love her a lot! Is that her boyfriend? She is going to be married before you know it! (: Looks like you had a great time in St. George! I am glad. (: I love Nate and Jess - I know that you hugged him for me. (: So many cute little babies!! I love those youngsters! Fun fact - in Alabama they are not called grandkids they are grand youngens. (: haha and there is no such thing as grandma and grandpa - they all have funny nick names like mawmaw or pawpa. It is odd, but I love it!
I am so glad that things are going well with the wedding plans! I am seriously telling everyone that I meet about her wedding! Please send me pictures that I can show to people. (It leads in nicely to talking about eternal families and the plan of salvation!) I LOVE THE DRESS! (: I was so blessed to go to the temple on September 28 (first off, how weird is it that it was 9 months ago that I went to the temple haha). We went with a sweet 85 year old women that I had told you about. She was sealed to her deceased husband and sealed to her daughter. It was a miracle! I was able to be there and to think all about you (exactly 3 months from that day being in the exact same spot!) So cool! Blessings! Miracles!
Glad to hear that the boys are doing well. I love seeing pictures of them too! Jon looks way to tall/old. (: Curtis, what institute classes are you taking? Stick with the basics. And then when we all get home we can take an Isaiah class! That is deep awesome stuff! I was thinking, in the Book of Mormon only Malachi and Isaiah are repeated. Malachi is talking about temple work, we know that is important. Why is Isaiah included? I don't know the answer, but I know it is important. The whole book of Isaiah is a chiasmus with the key being that, 'All exalted (earthly) things shall be made small and only Christ shall be exalted among men" - lots of ponder room there. But save it for after the mission! Whatever you do - STUDY!
I love the gospel art book! Every apartment is supposed to have one, but I love that I know have my own! It is so valuable when teaching. (: Thank you! Elder Kopishke said (something along the lines of). If you have a righteous dream or vision, and you are doing all that you can to make it come true than the Lord will, in His own timing, 'touch' that person and make your dream come true! It is like the Brother of Jared, He did all that he could do, and then he asked for the Lord to 'touch the stones,' and HE DID! Dad, have you started subbing yet? I hope that it is going well and that work is good. How is the ward?
I am equally excited for conference! It will be so awesome!! (: Crazy that it was a year ago - time flies when you are having fun, being happy, and keeping the commandments. (:
Did I tell you about the amazing family that we finally built a friendship with. It has taken the whole time that I have been in Clanton (almost 6 months!!) and we FINALLY have a really good friendship with them! They love us! They drove to our apartment and surprised me with a birthday card, and in two weeks we are going to have a late birthday party with 'Mormon wine'!! haha (: It is a long story, and I cannot put into words how big of a miracle this is! It is a miracle! I realized something yesterday when we were talking to them. We just have to be normal and get to know people. We are not that weird. Just love them! And be happy! (President Hanks Motto - 2 Nephi 2:25 "Inform your face!") Peoples hearts will change as we just love them. I have seen it! Pray and ask for the Lord to help you after all that you can do, and He will 'touch them!' (:
Missionary work is awesome. I love Clanton with all of my heart (even though the people are beyond crazy) and I never want to leave! But I will go where ever I am called!
I love you so much!
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment