We are going to help feed some homeless people today. (:
It has been a good week! I have done a LOT of studying because Sister Nelson has been sick most of the week. One of the most important things that I learned is that it is okay to want to control things, but you can't let is fester. I have been trying to control EVERYTHING, and focusing on the things that i cannot control. I realized this week that it is all okay. There will always be things that I cannot control, and if you just smile, look yourself in the mirror, and say "It's okay! Today is a great day!" It will be a great day. It all depends on your attitude. So, be happy on the bad days. Smile when you want to frown. Look up!
We found an amazing couple this week - last door experience. (: The night before they had stayed up all night talking about how they needed God in their lives. So prepared!
Dixie was baptized this week!! It was an amazing experience! She kept saying, "I can't believe that I am really Mormon now! This is so exciting!"
She is the sweetest girl, and such a good missionary! She said that the best way to be happy is to tell people about the Gospel. Isn't that true?
Want to be happy? Share the Gospel. The church is TRUE!
I love y'all BIG time!
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment