Good morning family!!
I love Alabama with all of my soul. I think that it is the promised land! (I used to say Idaho was the promised land, but I feel like Alabama is working it's way up). I still love Idaho though! But....There is an ALMA, ALABAMA!!
We had a really cool experience the other day. We were walking into Walmart, and saw the cart pusher. He looked so sad/mad. We waved and said hello and then starting talking to him. It took a few seconds of real awkwardness, but eventually he smiled a little and said, "y'all are so happy! Are you this happy all of the time? Fo'real, fo'real?" It was cool to not only help him be a little happier - he smiled like 10 times! But also, he realized that we were doing something good. He opened up to us about how he doesn't really know how to pray, and he was so open to us coming by and teaching him and his family. Miracle! "fo'real, fo'real." Taylor, walmart
Also, we are teaching an Islamic man. This week we got him a Book of Mormon in French, and it was really cool to share it with him and to see how open he was to reading it.
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." 3 Nephi 5:13
I know that Heavenly Father loves us all, even when we aren't being the best disciples. He still loves us! I know that he will keep forgiving us, 70x70. I know that as we just do all that we can do to learn from the past, and to be quick to remember the Lord, that we will be blessed with strength to do so. I remember Christ by thinking about Him, looking at pictures of Him, and reading about Him. Let's all remember Him every day, not just on Sunday.
Be a S.T.P. (the same ten people who do everything. put up chairs, clean the kitchen, etc.)
Be quick to remember the Lord.
Be a Disciple of Christ.
I love y'all so so much BIG time! "Fo'real, fo'real!"
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment