Hello Family! I am going to apologize now that this will be short. There is so much to do and so little time! I am glad to hear that y'all are doing well! The days are seeming to go by faster and faster every single day.
This week we seemed to have a lot of wrenches thrown into things. It is exactly when something good is about to happen that Satan turns up the heat and really tries to mess things up. Well, this is one determined soul and nothing can stop the work from progressing! We really saw miracles this week!
One of our investigators is progressing toward baptism. For the last two weeks she has had the goal date of October 25. This week she went to ICU, had family come into town, had an allergic reaction to the medicine, slept through church, and had to kick out her roommate. As you can imagine that made it really difficult for us to teach her. She is still so committed to being baptized this week though, so we will be busy teaching and preparing her for that! She knows, above all, that she is happy when we are around and that she feels better when she is reading and praying. She can feel the influence of the Holy Ghost in her life so strong, and she is committed to doing all that she can do to keep it that way. The coolest part is that her family has notice the change that this has made in her life, and they all want to start taking the lessons! I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives!
Yesterday I was asked a really simple, yet profound question. One of the members asked my what my goals were. I have been thinking a lot about that. I know what my B.H.A.G (big, hairy, audacious goals) are, but I don't think I know the short term goals that will get me there. I am going to figure that out this week, or at least try. I invite y'all to focus on what your goals are. Do you have goals? Have you written them down? I think that goal setters are goal reachers.
Not to profound, I actually made it up, but it my mind it works.
I love y'all so much! This week is going to be a great, busy, delightful week full of hard work!
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment