Happy October Family!
I realized something this week - every single week is the best week of my life, and boy they just keep getting better! I am grateful for this week! It was a great week! There were ups and downs and so many stresses, but it was glorious! (watch this video to brighten your day http://meetthemormons.com/#/Saturday we went to see one of our investigators, who we have been teaching for about three weeks now. She has been to church, reads the Book of Mormon, and she knows that it is true. She knows that she needs to be baptized! Right now we are just faced with her fear of upsetting her family here for making this big life change. On Saturday we met her daughter for the first time. We pulled out the Book of Mormon, and she was really defensive (her daughter). She was asking questions and we could tell that she was NOT interested. We explained the Book of Mormon a little and the Spirit entered the room instantly. She felt it! Her complete perception changed, and she now wants to read the Book of Mormon and come to church! She told us that she just feels good about this! I am so grateful for the Spirit!
"I may not be my brother's keeper, but I am my brother's brother."
That really hit me. We need to be kind to our brothers and sisters. Kindness is powerful. Be a little kinder this week. Remember that Jesus Christ is the most kind and loving. Follow Him. He is the Savior of the world, and he is kind to all of us. Be kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment