Hello Family,
Thank you so much for that package! I love the watch so much, and all of the shirts. (: Did Kathy write those cards? Amazing work. I have them right on my desk. (: So good to get Devin's letter. He is awesome! Could you send me his address when you get it? My email will be short this week, because I don't have a ton of time. It has been a great week though! We found out that we will be staying in Clanton for another transfer. (: I love this place so much.
This week we were able to have interviews with President Hanks. He is an amazing man! Did he email you? That is awesome. Him and him wife both so real. That is what I love. They know exactly why they are here, and they are going to have fun doing the Lord's work. That is important!
This morning I was reading in the Ensign, the article about giving thanks. Please read it this week. It says that we really need to focus our prayers more on thank than on asking. Which is true. We need to show our heartfelt graditude for all that we are blessed with. I challenge you to be specific - not just the rote "thank you for all my blessings.' The Holy Ghost will bring you your rememberance all things. He will help you to remember every specific blessing that you received throughout the day. Just start praying and thanking our Father in Heaven. As you do it, you will remember more and more things.
I hate to be a begger, but please tell people to write me more letters. (: haha, I know I should write more to people, but I would love letters. hahahaha - i know, I ask for a lot.
Invite someone to church this week. Read 'Our Heritage'
My favorite scripture of the week Mosiah 2:41
No comments:
Post a Comment