It was great to see y'all yesterday - I am grateful for the technology that we are able to do that!
This week I am not going to include many details (because we chatted yesterday). I will send pictures though!
Things are going great!!
I found a quote this week that I love.
"There are two types of people in this world, those who act and those who are acted upon."
I think that I have heard it before, but this week it really hit me. I have been thinking about it a lot throughout the week. How do you think that we can be the first type of person? I think that by always thinking one step ahead and by focusing on what we can do to help someone else that we can be agents who act. It sort of all boils down to diligence. Diligence is working hard even when you are tired. It is thinking not about your needs, but thinking about the needs of all people and doing whatever it takes to help them (even if you would rather by eating/sleeping/etc.) Let me know what you think about how you can be an agent who acts.
I also studied the talk by Elder Bednar called "In the Strength of the Lord." It was all about how the Atonement is not just to help bad people be good, but to help good people be better. He focused a lot on how we should pray for strength and act. I am trying to do that this week. It all goes together. Because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can be strengthened. We must do our part and act. This week do it. Go out and be and agent for the Lord!
I love y'all BIG time!
No comments:
Post a Comment