Hello there!!!
How are y'all doing? How has this week been in Idaho? It has been great here in Alabama! Spring is here, and it is beautiful! We have had a FABULOUS week!
Earlier this week we went to Jacksonville town square. There is this memorial there that is for the Confederate Soldiers. On one side of it it says something about how the men that fought were righteously defending their beliefs. They thought they were right, and they were being true to what they knew to be good. I have been thinking about that a lot this week, and I think that that is how it is with a lot of "bad" people in the world. They are doing what they know to be right, and if that is truly all they know then that is all. Be true and steadfast to what you know. Loyal to your cause. That is important! This morning I was reading in 3 Nephi 3:9 - Giddianhi, the leader of the Gadianton Robbers, is in that same boat. Now, I don't know if he knew better, but lets pretend that he didn't, and that he truly thought what the wickedness that he was doing was "good." He didn't know any better. There are a lot of people today in that same boat, and guess what? We know better, and it is our responsibility to teach them the better way. I salute the people throughout history who have been loyal to their cause - even when it wasn't the right cause. Being loyal is important. Let us be loyal to our cause which is right. Share the gospel! Declare the good news EVERY day! Help people to know the truth by sharing it. If you don't than they may never know.
I'm not sure if that makes sense at all. I am trying to organize my thoughts. Just remember that even though it may be hard to be a "peculiar" people - be loyal to it! Stand tall! Be proud to be a Mormon!
http://www.mormonchannel.org/youth-videos?v=1634378330001I am so grateful for the many people who have shown me what it looks like to be loyal to the truth. Stand tall! Stand firm! Be steadfast in Christ EVERY day!
Do Christ's actions and speak his words.
I love y'all so very very much!
Thank you so much for all that you do.
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment