Hello Idaho!!
It has been a wonderful week in Alabama! Spring is starting to show up, and it is beautiful here. I am excited for it to get green again, but I am not looking forward to the heat and humidity. Did I ever show you my fave Alabama summer scripture? 1 Nephi 21: 9-10 Here is how I apply that scripture: If you go and talk to everyone (prisoners) then you will not be smitten by the heat and humidity. Do missionary work and be blessed! I love the scriptures. (:
In the scriptures we are commanded to be perfect. (matt 5:48) I don't know about you, but to me that sounds a little bit impossible. I have come to realize however that that scriptures means in the eternal perspective we need to strive for perfection eternally. We try every day to do better than the day before, but we will never be perfect until the next life. Because Christ's Resurrection we will one day be resurrected, and then we will be perfect! That is what Easter is all about. It is a time of JOY. Joy in the knowledge that Christ lives! Joy in the knowledge that do not need to be perfect in this life, we just need to keep moving! It is all about progression, and we can all progress. We can all do better than yesterday. We just have to keep moving. I know that y'all can do it! I know that Christ lives! I know that He loves us and wants us to have JOY. Joy comes by setting your priorities straight -
J - Jesus and Heavenly Father
O - Others
Y - You
Help others and keep moving! I love y'all BIG time!!
Sister Casperson
No comments:
Post a Comment