It is good to hear that y'all are doing well! Sounds like lots is going on in the MV area. I miss that place lots! I got the package mom! Thank you! I love it so much! Lots of compliments on the new clothes and the shoes fit like a glove. (: You are the bomb!
It has been a great week here in Alabama! I love being a missionary in the South and I really cannot imagine being anywhere else. I also love being in a biking mission. There is so much time to think while biking. This week I was thinking about this song called "Mountains to Climb." That song takes on new meaning when biking. haha.
Life can be a blessing.
Life can be… lovely.
Don’t wanna miss it.
So take a deep breath
and see that you can smile
and make it through anything.
You really gotta mean it. Don’t pretend.
It all depends on how you see it.
There could be a storm outside but
inside I’m full of sunshine.
I know that it won’t be easy,
but I wanna be strong so give me.
Mountains to climb. Give me rivers to cross.
Give me
something that´s gonna make me better than I was.
Give me
mountains to climb.
‘Cuz I know that is takin’ me higher
than I’ve ever been before.
Give me
mountains to climb.
Give me
mountains to climb.
Life can be amazing.
Life can take your breath away ev ‘ry day and
though it can be an upward climb
we can love ev ‘ry minute if we lift our eyes.
I know that it won’t be easy,
but it’s makin’ me strong so give me.
Chorus
Oh, oh, it’s takin’ me higher
than I’ve ever been before.
Give me mountains to climb.
So I sang this song all week and I thought of how much a blessing it is to have 'mountains' in life. It is a blessing to face trials because they take us higher, literally. Think about that this week as you face the 'mountains' everyday. I also realized this week that when climbing any hill it is much easier to face them if you just focus on the thing right in front. If you look to far ahead of you then naturally you will get discouraged and feel like you have to far to go and slowly your speed will decrease. Don't get ahead of yourself. Focus on the now and keep moving.
Miracles are happening everyday! Remember them and keep going. Trust in the Lord. He will help you everyday.
I love y'all BIG time!
No comments:
Post a Comment